iOS 13 brings a lot of improvements and changes. One of the small changes is the removal of the “Create PDF” button which was previously available in the Notes app before the iOS update. A lot of users are now asking us if it is now possible to generate PDF files from their Notes.
You can still use the Notes app to save or convert your files to PDFs. Saving a note as a PDF may have many advantages. For example, PDF files look the same on most computers and devices. They have a smaller file size and can be opened and viewed on most computers and devices. Thus, you may want to save some of your Notes files as a PDF. And here how it is:
See also: How To Reset Forgotten Notes Password
Export notes as PDF files
There are two ways to to this. You can anyone you like. Please follow the easy steps below:
- Open the Notes app on your device.
- Chose the note that you want to convert into a PDF file.
- Tap the Share button
- Scroll down and tap markup
- Without doing anything (unless you want to), tap Done
- Tap Save File To…And save your PDF file anywhere you want by selecting the path you want to save a PDF copy of your note.
Alternatively, you can use the Print functions to save your notes as PDF file format. Here is how:
- Open the Notes app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Choose the note that you want to export.
- Tap the share button (top right)
- Scroll down and tap Print, this will reveal the Print Options menu
- Now, use your two fingers and use an outward-pinch gesture.
- This will open a new window. Now again tap the Share icon.
- Now you can save this file as PDF or you can share this PDF file.