If you need help, Apple provides support for your products in many ways. One of them is live chat support. Live chat allows you to use instant / live (real time) messaging to contact Apple’ support team via its website. Apple’s live chat offers faster response times, much faster than emails.
I think that the quickest and most convenient way to get answers to your support questions is to chat with Apple. Apple support chat is available 24×7.
Apple’s support team can answer any questions that you have about Apple products, hardware (iPhone, iPad etc), software (iOS, macOS, FaceTime, Pages etc) and services (iCloud, Apple Music etc.).
Please note that live chat is available, although it may not work in all countries.
How to access Apple live chat support
1. Visit Apple’s web site: https://www.apple.com
2. Click Support
3. Click Contact Support
4. Click Talk to us
5. Now choose a product. For instance, if you are having problems with your iPhone, click iPhone.
Now select the specific iPhone problem you are having, like battery, Wi-Fi problems. You can also search the topics.
6. Now you will be asked a more specific issue that you are having. If your issue is not listed there, you can select the “the topic is not listed” option. If you choose this option, you will be asked to describe your problem in the next screen.
7. After this, choose how you like to get help. If you want the live chat option, simple select the “Chat”
8. Now you need to either login with your Apple ID and password or enter your products serial or IMEI number. How do you find your serial number? It is very easy. Lets say you are having a Mac problem, you can find your Mac’s serial number by going to Apple menu > About This Mac. Or if you are having an iPhone issue, you can find the serial number by going to Settings > General > About.
It may take a few minutes before you talk to a support guy. The next available agent will be with you to help you with your issues. Once you are connected, a live chat representative will ask you to describe your problem, after you describe your problem, the representative will do their best to talk you through possible solutions.
I resolved most of my problems via the Apple chat option. However, if you are unable to resolve your requests, there are always other options. As I stated above, Apple offers many options for you to request and receive technical support. For instance, you can call Apple support and visit an Apple store. But do not worry your issue will be resolved as Apple is committed to helping its customers.