If you need help, Apple provides support for your products in many ways. One of them is live chat support. Live chat allows you to use instant / live (real-time) messaging to contact Apple’s support team via its website. Apple’s live chat offers faster response times, much faster than emails. In fact, a lot of users prefer chat assistance over emails and phone calls. You can arrange a chat with an Apple Expert who specializes in your exact question.
Please note that if you need hands-on technical support for your iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple TV, AirPods, you can get expert advice at the Genius Bar. You can reserve time with a Genius.
I think that the quickest and most convenient way to get answers to your support questions is to chat with Apple. Apple support chat is available 24×7.
Apple’s support team can answer any questions that you have about Apple products, hardware (iPhone, iPad, etc), software (iOS, macOS, FaceTime, Pages, etc) and services (iCloud, Apple Music, iMessage, etc.).
Please note that live chat is available, although it may not be available in all countries.
How to access Apple live chat support
1. Visit Apple’s web site: https://www.apple.com.
2. Click Support.
3. Click Contact Support (top menu bar).
4. Click Talk to us. It may also be “Tell us how we can help”. You can also directly access this page by clicking the getsupport.apple.com.
5. Now choose a product or service. For instance, if you are having problems with your iPhone, click iPhone. Or if you are having a problem with your Apple ID, click Apple ID.
Now select the specific iPhone problem you are having, like the battery, back-up, Apple ID, or Wi-Fi problems. You can also search for topics.
6. Now you will be asked a more specific issue that you are having. If your issue is not listed there, you can select the “the topic is not listed” option. If you choose this option, you will be asked to describe your problem in the next screen.
7. After this, choose how you like to get help. If you want the live chat option, simply select the “Chat”. The page will also tell you how much approximately you may wait.
8. Now you need to either log in with your Apple ID and password or enter your products serial or IMEI number. How do you find your serial number? It is very easy. Let’s say you are having a Mac problem, you can find your Mac’s serial number by going to Apple menu > About This Mac. Or if you are having an iPhone issue, you can find the serial number by going to Settings > General > About.
It may take a few minutes before you talk to a support guy. The next available agent will be with you to help you with your issues. Once you are connected, a live chat representative will ask you to describe your problem, after you describe your problem, the representative will do their best to talk you through possible solutions.
I resolved most of my problems via the Apple chat option. However, if you are unable to resolve your requests, there are always other options. As I stated above, Apple offers many options for you to request and receive technical support. For instance, you can call Apple support and visit an Apple store. But do not worry your issue will be resolved as Apple is committed to helping its customers.
You can also send feedback to Apple (a suggestion or reporting a problem). Although Apple may not answer, Apple read every feedback they receive. Your feedback will help Apple improve your experience.